- On the Tools menu, point to Track Changes, and then click Accept or Reject Changes.
- If prompted to save the workbook, click OK.
- Select the changes to review:
Changes made after a particular date Select the When check box, click Since date, and then type the earliest date for which you want to review the changes.
Changes made by another user Select the Who check box, and then click the user whose changes you want to review.
Changes made by all users Clear the Who check box.
Changes to a specific area Select the Where check box, and then enter a range reference, or select a range on the worksheet.
Changes to the entire workbook Clear the Where check box.
- Click OK and begin reviewing the information about each change in the Accept or Reject Changes dialog box. The information includes other changes that are affected by the action you take for a change. You may need to scroll to see all of the information.
To accept or reject each change, click Accept or Reject. The History worksheet (History worksheet: A separate worksheet that lists changes being tracked in a shared workbook, including the name of the person who made the change, when and where it was made, what data was deleted or replaced, and how conflicts were resolved.) records a rejection with "Undo" or "Result of rejected action" in the Action Type column.
If prompted to select a value for a cell, click the value you want, and then click Accept.
- You must accept or reject a change before you can advance to the next change.
- You can accept or reject all remaining changes at once by clicking Accept All or Reject All.