You can add reporting features to an existing workspace or site in Duet Enterprise for Microsoft SharePoint and SAP. When you add reporting features, you make it possible for site users (with appropriate permissions) to run SAP reports and to view those reports from the site.
For example, you might create a new Customer site that is separate from the portal site, and then decide to add reporting on the new site. In this way, site users would have convenient access to view reports that you assign to them, or to run reports that provide information they want. For information about how to add a Customer site, see Create a Customer Center or Product Center site
Important Before you can add reporting features to a Duet Enterprise site, a site collection administrator must activate the reporting features at the site collection level. In addition, a farm administrator must configure the report router to deliver reports appropriately.If you do not know if these pre-requisites are complete, contact your site collection administrator.
To add reporting features to a Duet Enterprise site:
- On the site where you want to add reporting features, select Site Actions, and then select Site Settings.
- On the Site Settings page, in the Site Actions group, select Manage site features.
- On the features page list, locate Duet Enterprise Reporting, and then click Activate to turn on the Report Settings feature where users can run a report.
- On the features page list, locate Duet Enterprise Reports Receiver, and then click Activate to turn on the Reports feature so that users can view reports.
- Go to the home page of the site, and confirm that Reports and Reports Settings now appear in the Quick Launch panel.
For general information about viewing reports, see Getting started with SAP reports in Duet Enterprise. For information about how to configure report settings to run a report, see Use custom report settings to run a report.
Top of Page