Your technical support team may ask you to collect additional troubleshooting information with the Microsoft Online Services Diagnostic and Logging (MOSDAL) Support Toolkit. Here’s what you need to do:
- Download and install the Microsoft Online Services Diagnostic and Logging (MOSDAL) Support Toolkit (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=231160).
- Run the MOSDAL Support Toolkit, select Lync Online from the list of services, and then click Next.
- On the Enter credentials screen, type your Office 365 user ID address and password. Your password is used to simulate an authentication attempt so that the results can be logged.
- Close both Outlook (if running) and Lync. To exit Lync completely, right-click the Lync icon in the Windows notification area, and then click Exit.
- Restart Lync, and try to reproduce the problem.
- In the MOSDAL Support Toolkit window, click Next to generate the MOSDAL report.
- Locate the report (MOSDALREPORT.zip) in your Documents library, and then send it to your organization’s technical support team.
Top of Page