Explore Office 365 for business
Conferencing and presence
Host effective online meetings with multi-party HD video conferencing, real-time note taking, and screen sharing.
Multi-party HD video conferencing
- Save travel costs by conducting online meetings, including audio, HD video, and web conferencing.
- Include up to 250 participants inside and outside of your organization.
- Use PC-to-PC calling with audio and video to connect to other Lync users.
Host more effective online meetings
- Use one-click screen sharing and real-time note taking to make meetings more efficient.
- Invite others to lead and share.
- See the list of meeting participants and know who is speaking.
See who’s online
- Use the presence indicator to see who’s online and available to chat.
- Control your status so others know when and how to contact you.
- Connect immediately with your co-workers and with people in other organizations that use Lync, Windows Live, and Windows Live Messenger.
Connect from virtually anywhere
- Find and connect with friends and peers using a PC, smartphone, or the web.
- Set up meetings in advance or on the fly.
- Join meetings in one click from Outlook or the Lync mobile app for your smartphone.