With Office 365, you get peace of mind knowing that your data and services are available and regularly backed up.
Guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially backed service level agreement (SLA), so you can count on your services being available.
Globally available datacenters for primary and backup storage:
- Customer data is stored close to customer locations to reduce latency.
- Primary and secondary data centers are stored in the customer’s region.
Redundancy and resiliency ensured at all levels:
- Physical redundancy at disk, NIC, power supply, and server levels.
- Data centers located in seismically safe zones.
Functionality and data redundancy:
- Content is replicated from a primary data center to a secondary data center so replication is constant.
- Your data is stored in a redundant environment with robust backup, restoration, and failover capabilities to enable availability, business continuity, and rapid recovery.
Disaster recovery capability to recover from hardware and network failures and natural disasters:
- Immediate response. Real-time detection and automated response to health states such that workloads can be moved off any failing infrastructure components with no perceptible impact on the service.
- Automated monitoring and recovery systems. 24/7 on-call engineering teams are standing by to fix anything that the automated systems are not able to handle.
- Recovery. Office 365 has enterprise-grade reliability, continuous data back-ups, and robust disaster recovery capabilities.
Developer support and dedicated support:
- Developers of services are called on to solve availability escalations and issues. This leads to high accountability and ensures that the people who develop the service use their expertise to fix availability issues.
- Dedicated support teams and other resources address availability and reliability questions.