Choose your billing market:
Office 365 Enterprise E3
Modernize your Office and productivity infrastructure without any compromise
For businesses that need the power of the latest Office suite
plus a wide range of productivity services coupled with rich compliance features and full management capabilities for IT.
IT flexibility and control
Get the latest Office applications plus the most advanced enterprise-grade communication capabilities and compliance features that enable IT to be more agile.
Unified eDiscovery, data loss prevention policies, and access control
A unified admin experience, migration on your terms, and new app tools
Experience Office virtually anywhere
Provide users with the Office applications they know, optimized for their devices, so they can work their best wherever they happen to be.
Watch how to work with files across your devices.
- Get Office fast. With the new streaming Office, you don't have to wait for Office installs or stop working to receive Office updates. Plus, the new Office can be installed side by side with previous versions of Office.
- Roaming settings. Your recent documents, settings, and custom dictionaries follow your Office 365 account, so you can quickly pick up where you left off from any device.
- Office Web Apps. Enhanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote Web Apps let you work across multiple devices, right from your browser. Users can work on the same file together, simplifying version management.
Keep your business compliant
Help protect your company's data and keep your business compliant with enterprise-grade security and protection tools.
Watch how Office 365 helps protect your data.
- Unified eDiscovery. Search data across Exchange, SharePoint, and Lync. eDiscovery integrates with advanced retention and archiving, enabling in-place legal hold and case-based projects.
- Data loss prevention. Create data loss prevention policies and use templates for protecting sensitive information. Built-in policy education in Outlook informs users what they are doing wrong before the email is sent.
- Control access to information. Enable Rights Management Services and create access policies for your organization. Admins and users can use policies to restrict access to documents and email.
Advanced IT controls without the maintenance overhead
Reduce your IT overhead and stop patching servers. Office 365 gives you highly configurable administration and a guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially backed SLA, so you can spend more time managing your core business.
- Enjoy a new, unified admin experience. Easily manage Exchange, SharePoint, and Lync services from any browser, while still having advanced PowerShell commands available for automating management tasks.
- Migrate on your terms. Stream the latest version of Office and run it side by side with a previous Office version while users transition. Connect your on-premises servers to migrate to Office 365 on your timeframe.
- Take advantage of new apps. With the new cloud app model you can build scalable, flexible cloud apps that integrate with users' documents. The new corporate catalog app helps you manage apps in your organization.
Office 365 Enterprise E3 includes:
|Office on more devices
Experience Office on your PC, Mac, Windows tablet, and other select devices.
|Office on any PC
Stream full versions of Office programs to any Internet-connected PC running Windows 7 or Windows 8 with Office on Demand.
Use archiving and legal hold capabilities, plus unlimited storage, for compliance needs. And use data loss prevention (DLP) policies for additional compliance enforcement.
|Document and email access control
Rights Management Services enables you to restrict access to documents and email to specific people and to prevent anyone else from viewing or editing them, even if they are sent outside the organization.
|Voicemail integration (Unified Messaging)
Hosted voicemail support with auto-attendant capabilities. Voicemails are recorded to Exchange Online and users can access them from Outlook, Outlook Web App, or a compatible mobile phone.
|Advanced business intelligence tools
Get the insight you need fast with advanced dashboards with full Excel Services. Perform big data analyses and data visualization mash-ups with the new Excel client with PowerPivot and PowerView.
Watch how easy it is to work with data and share it.
Watch how easy it is for users to gather and interpret data.
|Email and calendars
Use business-class email through a rich and familiar Outlook experience you can access from your desktop or from a web browser using Outlook Web App. Get a 25 GB mailbox per user and send attachments up to 25 MB.
||Host online meetings with audio and video using one-click screen sharing and HD video conferencing.
||Connect with others via instant message and let people know your availability with your online status.
|File storage and sharing
||SkyDrive Pro gives each user 7 GB of personal cloud storage that can be accessed from anywhere and that syncs with their PC for offline access. Easily share documents with others inside and outside the organization and control who can see and edit each file.
Work together on projects with team sites that help keep related documents, notes, tasks, and conversations organized together.
|Office Web Apps
Create and edit Word, OneNote, PowerPoint, and Excel documents from any modern browser.
Sync email, calendar, and contacts; access SharePoint sites; view and edit Office documents with Office Web Apps using a browser on Windows Phone, iOS, and Android devices.
|Office Mobile Apps
View and edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents with Windows Phone. Use the Lync and OneNote Mobile apps on most devices, so you never miss a meeting and always have your notes.
The admin portal provides IT detailed configuration options for your services, either from an online portal or through automated management with PowerShell commands.
||Get peace of mind knowing your services are available with a guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially backed service level agreement (SLA).
Cutting-edge security practices with five layers of security and proactive monitoring help keep customer data safe.Watch an overview of Office 365 security.
||Your data belongs to you. Microsoft does not scan emails or documents for advertising purposes.
|Up to date
||No need to pay for version upgrades; updates are included in your subscription. New features are rolled out to Office 365 customers in an IT-configurable experience.
||24/7 phone support for all IT issues. For less urgent issues, you can make service requests directly through the admin portal.
To see all the features that are included, view the detailed service descriptions
Frequently asked questions
You can pay with all major credit cards, and your subscription amount will appear on your credit card statement. For Office 365 Enterprise, Midsize, and standalone plans, you have the option to receive an invoice and, depending on your choice of services, you will be billed monthly or annually. You receive an email message when your invoice is ready to be viewed and, if a purchase order (PO) number is entered when you buy your subscription, that number is included in your invoice.
Yes, discounts are available for customers (typically 250+ licenses) who want to purchase through volume licensing. A Microsoft expert can help you explore the purchasing options for larger organizations and help you determine which is best for you. Learn more about volume licensing. Find a Microsoft expert.
You can cancel your subscription at any time. For subscriptions that are paid annually, such as Office 365 Enterprise E3, there may be a penalty for canceling before the end of your contract. Read the complete Microsoft Online Subscription Agreement.
Your data is yours. If you decide to cancel your Office 365 subscription, you can download your data—for example, your email and documents on team sites—and save it to another location. You should save your data before you cancel. All the data associated with your Office 365 account is deleted 90 days after cancellation.
You can transition your account within service families, for example, from Office 365 Small Business to Office 365 Small Business Premium, or from Office 365 Enterprise E1 to Office 365 Enterprise E3 or E4. You cannot transition between Office 365 service families, that is, from an Office 365 Small Business plan to Office 365 Midsize Business or an Office 365 Enterprise plan, or vice versa. In order to change from a plan in one service family to another (for example, from a Small Business plan to the Midsize Business plan, or from the Midsize Business plan to an Enterprise plan), you must first cancel your account with the plan you currently have, and then sign up for a different one.
Note on domain names when you transition or change your account:
- When you transition your account within a service family, your domain name is transferred to your new account, whether you brought your own domain name to the Office 365 account or you set up a domain name with Office 365.
- When you change to a plan in a different service family:
- If you brought your own domain name to use with Office 365, that domain name will be available as soon as you sign up for your new subscription plan.
- If you set up a yourcompany.onmicrosoft.com domain name with your Office 365 account, you have to wait 90 – 180 days before that name is available for your new subscription plan. If someone else has taken the yourcompany.onmicrosoft.com domain name during that time, you can’t use it.
Get more details about domain names and how to transition your plan within a plan family or change your plan to a different service family.
You can mix Office 365 plans only within their respective service families. Office 365 Small Business can be combined with Office 365 Small Business Premium, for example, but not with Office 365 Midsize Business, the Office 365 Enterprise plans, or the standalone offers, such as Exchange Online. The same applies to Office 365 Midsize Business, which cannot be combined with Office 365 Small Business plans, Enterprise plans, or the standalone offers.
Customers who want the greatest flexibility can purchase Office 365 Enterprise plans, which enable you to combine the Office 365 Enterprise E1, E3, and E4 plans, the Office 365 Enterprise K1 plan (for kiosk workers), and the full range of standalone offers (for example, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and Lync Online).
Yes. If you purchase an Office 365 subscription with the same number of user accounts you created by the end of your free trial, the information and configuration for these users' accounts will remain intact. Once your free trial expires, you won't be able to continue using Office 365 for free. You will have an additional 30 days to purchase Office 365 before your account information is erased. Once your trial account information has been erased, it cannot be retrieved.
Microsoft experts are trained IT and development companies that can help you move to Office 365 or develop custom solutions for your business. You can find a listing of all of our Microsoft experts in Microsoft Pinpoint.
Internet access is required to install and activate all Office 365 plans and to manage your subscription account. Internet connectivity is also required to access Office 365 cloud productivity services, including email, conferencing, IT management, and other services.
Many Office 365 plans also include the desktop version of Office, for example, Office 365 Small Business Premium and Office 365 Enterprise E3. One of the benefits of having the desktop version of Office applications is that you can work offline and have the confidence that the next time you connect to the Internet all your work will automatically sync, so you never have to worry about your documents being up to date. Your desktop version of Office is also automatically kept up to date and upgraded when you connect to the Internet, so you always have the latest tools to help you work. Compare Office 365 plans.
Find out more
"Office 365 will help us collaborate with our customers in a richer way. It helps employees work better from customer sites, home, or anywhere else."
Senior Global Architect, Dell Services
Other Office 365 plans for business
Office 365 Enterprise E4
Get a complete enterprise solution with advanced compliance, management, and voice/UC capabilities
Office 365 Enterprise E1
Get anywhere access to familiar Office tools plus cloud productivity services that you can run the way you want
Office 365 ProPlus
Get the latest Office productivity and collaboration tools fast, with smooth transitions and flexible deployment