The Bill/Item Receipt List contains all the vendor bills, item receipts, and vendor credit memos from your company.
- On the Vendors menu, point to Vendor Lists, and then click Bill and Item Receipts.
- Do one or more of the following:
- Select one or more (up to 10) items in the list.
|Select one item
||Click the vendor name.
|Select multiple items in the list
||Hold down the CTRL key and select individual items, or hold down the SHIFT key and select a range of items.
|Select all the items in the list
||On the Edit menu, click Select All.
|Cancel a selection
||Hold down the CTRL key and click the item.
- On the File menu, click Open Selected Items.
- On the toolbar, click Find.
- In the Look for field, enter a keyword, such as a vendor name.
- Click the arrow next to Search under, and then select a column title.
- Click Find.
- To return to the full list, click Clear.
To view items by status, click the arrow next to Current View, and then do one of the following:
||View all bills that have been partially paid or have not been paid and all item receipts for which bills have not been created.
||View all bills and item receipts that have been voided.
||View all bills that have not been paid and are past their due dates.
||View all bills, item receipts, and vendor credit memos.
- On the File menu, click Print .
- In the Print dialog box, click OK.
For more information about how to print a list, modify its layout, or export the data to Microsoft Office Excel, see Working with lists.
- Create a vendor credit memo
- Create a cash purchase
- Pay bills
- Enter a vendor bill
- Receive items
- About item receipts