Every bank transaction is entered into a bank account register. After you record a deposit, you cannot edit or delete it. If a deposit is not valid, you can mark it void, and then record a new, corrected deposit.
Add a deposit
- On the Banking menu, click Make Deposit.
- Enter the information on the Deposit form.
- On the toolbar, do one of the following:
- To record the deposit, click Save and Close.
- To save your changes and add a new deposit, click Save and New.
Void a deposit
- On the Company menu, point to Company Lists, and then click Chart of Accounts.
- Double-click a bank account.
- On the Bank Account Register, double-click the deposit entry you want to void.
- On the Actions menu, click Void.
- To confirm, click Yes.
- On the File menu, click Close.
- To close the Bank Account Register, on the toolbar, click Close.
Add a customer payment deposit
Deposit form: options and information