Available in Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2008 only.
The 1099 Detail report contains detailed information about the amounts you have paid vendors associated with 1099 categories in Microsoft Office Accounting 2008. It includes only those payments that meet the following conditions:
- The payments are made to a vendor you have marked as a 1099 vendor.
- The payments that are posted to those accounts have been associated with a 1099 category.
- The sum of payments to the vendor exceeds the thresholds you set for 1099 categories in the Manage 1099 Categories dialog box.
You can use this report to review amounts paid and their associated 1099 categories and payment dates. You can also check the information in this report to prevent errors in printing your 1099-MISC forms at tax time, as well as to review additional information, such as transaction types, bill numbers, and charged accounts.
Open the report
- On the Reports menu, point to Vendors and Payables, and then click 1099 Detail.
Default information in this report includes transaction types and numbers, accounts, amounts, 1099 categories, and payment dates. To view other information, such as purchase order numbers, descriptions, and references, do the following:
- On the toolbar, click Modify Report, and then in the Modify Report pane, select the appropriate Columns options.
Change date range
To change the date range for this report, do the following:
- On the toolbar, click the arrow next to Date Range, From, or To.
Sort by report groups
You can sort the groups within the report in addition to sorting the rows within the groups:
- To sort the groups within the report, on the toolbar, click the arrow next to Sort Report Groups by, and then select an option.
- To switch between ascending and descending order, click the sort by ascending or sort by descending buttons on the toolbar.
- Working with reports
- Report filter options: 1099 Detail