Microsoft Access 2010 has several new features that can help you create better databases more efficiently but sometimes, you might just wish there was a better way to do something that you had to repeat frequently. This video walks you through some quick tips that might help you when you are working in Access 2010 and you want to maybe do the following:
- Minimize the ribbon quickly to get a better view an object.
- Quickly close the objects that you don’t need for now.
- Another quick way to make the ribbon appear or disappear from view.
- Keep the Sync All option close by.
- Enter the current date with just a click.
- Exit from the Backstage view.
- Get a shortcut to open objects.
- Keep a constant border color even when you change the Theme.
- See a list of available IntelliSense items.
- Try to resolve Web Compatibility Issues faster.
After you watch the video, if you’d like to learn more about some of the features that you just saw, go to the articles in the See Also section.