The width of the report is greater than the width of the paper specified in the Page Setup dialog box. Your printed report might not appear as expected.
You can do one or more of the following:
- To edit the report margins, click Edit Margins on the Error Checking Options menu.
Note If the report has multiple errors, point to Report Width Greater than Page Width on the Error Checking Options menu, and then click Edit the Margins.
- To eliminate the white space on the right side (or left side, if the report's orientation is set to right-to-left) of the report, click Remove Extra Report Space on the Error Checking Options menu.
- If you want to select the control that is the farthest to the right (or left, if the report's orientation is set to right-to-left), click Select the Control Farthest to the Right (or Left) on the Error Checking Options menu.
- To ignore this error and hide the Error Checking Options button, click Ignore Error on the Error Checking Options menu.
- To turn off error checking for report width, click Error Checking Options on the Error Checking Options menu. On the Error Checking tab, under Form/Report Design Rules, clear the Common report errors check box.
Note You can also access the Error Checking tab by clicking Options on the Tools menu, and then clicking the Error Checking tab.