Move between fields of the current record in datasheet view, form view, or page view
You can move to a specific field either by clicking it, or by pressing TAB or SHIFT+TAB.
Move between records by using navigation buttons in a datasheet or form
Move between records by using navigation buttons on a data access page
Record source and number
Note If you don't see the record navigation toolbar on your page, it means one of the following:
- All the records are displayed on the page, so the navigation buttons are not necessary.
- The designer of the page has customized the toolbar. Look for custom instructions on how to use the page, or contact the designer.
Move between fields with the Go To Field box in Datasheet view
Adding the Go To Field box makes it easier to move between fields in long records in Datasheet view (Datasheet view: A view that displays data from a table, form, query, view, or stored procedure in a row-and-column format. In Datasheet view, you can edit fields, add and delete data, and search for data.).
- Open a table, query, form, view, or stored procedure in Datasheet view.
- Click Toolbars on the View menu.
- Select Formatting (Datasheet).
- Click Close.
The Go To Field box is the leftmost item on the Formatting (Datasheet) toolbar. Use it to click the name of the field that you want to move to in the current record.