The Manage Data Collection Messages dialog box helps you to manage both the data collection messages that you have sent to e-mail recipients, and the replies that you have received for each of those messages in your Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Inbox.
If the dialog box is not visible, do the following to open it:
- Open the database that contains the message that you want to manage.
- On the External Data tab, in the Collect Data group, click Manage Replies.
The dialog box lists all of the messages saved in the current database. Click a message, and then do one of the following:
- Review the message details Note the information displayed in the grid and under Message details. The grid displays the message name, the name of the source table or query, the message type, and the Outlook folder where the replies are stored. The Message details section displays the fields included in the form, the relevant dates, and some of the message settings.
- View or change message options Click Message Options to display the Collecting Data Using E-Mail Options dialog box. For more information about this dialog box, see the article Data Collection E-mail Options.
- Resend the message If you want to resend a message to the same or different recipients, click Resend this E-mail Message. For step-by-step instructions, see the article Resend a data collection message.
- Delete the message If you no longer need a message, click Delete this E-mail Message, and then click Yes to confirm. Any replies that you receive after deleting the message will be treated by Outlook as regular e-mail replies.
Top of Page