- Open the form or report in Layout view.
In the Navigation Pane, right-click the form or report and click Layout View
on the shortcut menu.
- On the Format tab, in the Controls group, click Date and Time.
The Date and Time dialog box appears.
- Clear the Include Date check box if you do not want to include the date.
- If you want to include the date, click the date format that you want to use.
- Clear the Include Time check box if you do not want to include the time.
- If you want to include the time, click the time format that you want to use.
A sample of the date and time information in the formats you have chosen appears in the Sample area of the dialog box.
- Click OK.
The date and time information is added to the form or report.
Note On a form, the date and time fields show the system date and time at which that the form was opened. On a report, the date and time fields show the system date and time at which the page containing the fields was printed or previewed.