- Open the form or report in Layout view.
In the Navigation Pane, right-click the form or report and then click Layout View
on the shortcut menu.
- On the Format tab, in the Controls group, click Title.
A new label is added to the form or report header, and the form or report name is displayed as the title.
- When the label is created, the text in the label is automatically selected so that you can change the text by typing the title you want.
- Press ENTER when you have finished.
Edit an existing form or report title
- Place the cursor in the label that contains the title by double-clicking the label.
- Type the text you want to use as the title, and then press ENTER when you have finished.