About this course
This course includes:
- One self-paced lesson.
- One practice session for hands-on experience. The practice requires Access 2010.
- A short test at the end of the lesson. The test is not scored.
- A Quick Reference Card you can print at the end of the course.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Use the Query Designer to create a select query that returns data from a single table.
- Create a select query that asks you to enter parameters and then returns results that match those parameters.
- Use a formula in a query to calculate a sum.
- Use the Query Wizard to create a select query that returns data from two tables.
- Use an expression to concatenate fields.
Before you begin