Choose your billing market:
Work smarter with Office
Best for those who want Office with Outlook, Publisher and Access on one PC
Compatible only with Windows 7 or later
For a single PC
Office in the cloud
The latest Office applications for your organization. Includes Outlook
for email and Publisher
to create your own marketing materials.
Install Office on one PC at a time. Commercial use rights.
Access your files and personal settings on the go.
Your personalized Office
Sign in to Office on your PC or on the move—your personal settings and recent files are with you.
- Your custom settings roam with you. Re-open a document from any PC or device and keep working right where you left off.
- Store files in the cloud. Office saves your documents to OneDrive so your notes, documents, and group files are always accessible.
Simplify how you communicate
Be even more responsive to clients or customers. Get to what you need faster in Outlook, use new sharing tools, and share docs on OneDrive.
- Respond quickly. Preview Outlook messages, reply from the Reading Pane, or sneak a peek at contacts.
- Communicate the way you want, faster. Now you can find all your sharing options in one place in Office programs, File > Share.
Turn ideas and data into expert documents
Create winning docs fast using templates from the Start screen. Work with PDF content, images, and data in new ways and share your work online.
- Draw conclusions from data in less time. Convert data into a chart or table in two steps or less so you can analyze it faster for insights.
- Create outstanding publications. Add photos fast, swap them, create picture back-grounds, and add new visual and text effects.
- Easily build a database app and share it on the web. Access creates the structure, so you can start using and sharing your app right away.
Word 2013, Excel 2013, PowerPoint 2013, OneNote 2013, Outlook 2013, Publisher 2013 and Access 2013
- Capture your ideas however you work best, using keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
- Let one of the great-looking templates from the Start screen do most of the setup and design for you, so you can focus on your ideas and data.
- Keep track of comments in Word documents and mark them as done with the new reply button.
- Pull content from PDFs straight into Word. Open PDFs and edit paragraphs, lists, and tables just as you do in familiar Word documents.
- Save time formatting information in Excel so you can draw insights from your data faster. New tools recognize your pattern and auto-complete data.
- Share your PowerPoint presentation over the web by sending a link to it or using the free Office Presentation Service to deliver it, so your audience can join you from anywhere.
- Embed Excel spreadsheets, diagrams, audio clips, videos, and almost any other kind of file in your OneNote notebooks. Your notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices, so you can use or share them from anywhere.
- Respond faster with inline replies in Outlook. Just type your response in the Reading Pane.
- Save time with the new and convenient online photo printing options in Publisher.
- List and summarize data from a related table or query fast in Access. Simply click an item to open a detailed view of that item.
|15 GB OneDrive storage
All OneDrive users receive 15 GB of online storage with OneDrive for free. Upload documents, photos, presentations and more and then access them from a computer or phone. Additional storage can be purchased if needed. With the OneDrive desktop app installed on your computer, your documents are also available offline.
|Your Office away from home
Free Office Online sync with your OneDrive account, so you can access, view, edit and share your documents, spreadsheets and other files from any internet-connected device running a supported browser.
Frequently asked questions
What’s new in this release of Office?
The familiar Office applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint include new features that help you create, communicate and work even more efficiently from virtually anywhere.
In addition to updating the traditional Office suites, we’ve developed brand new subscription versions of Office for home and school, specifically designed for the way you use Office today. Each of these subscriptions include the latest versions of Office applications like Word, Excel and PowerPoint, for PC or Mac. Plus offerings such as Skype world minutes and online storage with OneDrive.
Subscribers will also receive future rights to version upgrades as well as per-use rights across multiple PCs or Macs and select mobile devices. The Office applications you can use across PCs, Macs and other devices varies by platform.
What is the difference between Office 2013 suites and Office 365 plans?
Microsoft Office is still the name we use for our familiar productivity software.
Office suites have traditionally included applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. In this release all the Office 2013 suites, such as Office Home & Student 2013, include the latest versions of the Office applications, for use on a single PC.
We use the name ”Office 365” for products that include features enabled over the internet, such as additional online storage with OneDrive or Skype world minutes for home use. Office 365 business plans include features such as Lync web conferencing and hosted email for businesses. All Office 365 products, such as Office 365 Home, Office 365 Personal, Office 365 University, and Office 365 Business Premium, are paid for on a subscription basis. Subscription terms vary by product.
Most Office 365 plans also include the full-featured Office 2013 applications, which users can install across multiple computers and devices. Active subscribers receive future rights to version upgrades as a benefit of their subscription. Entitlements vary by product.
What is OneDrive?
OneDrive is a service that enables you to upload files to storage in the cloud and
then access them from a computer or phone. You can use OneDrive to store documents,
notes, photos, music, videos or other types of file.
OneDrive simplifies sharing. You can send photos and files through email, send a
short link to them in a text message, or post them to a social network, your website,
or your blog—all right from OneDrive.
There's also a desktop app for OneDrive you can install that creates a folder on
your PC or Mac that automatically syncs with your cloud folder, so you can access
your files offline.
Are my documents stored on OneDrive also available offline?
With the OneDrive desktop app installed on your computer, your documents are available offline without any action required from you. The OneDrive desktop app creates a folder on your computer that automatically syncs documents between your OneDrive storage in the cloud and your computer, so you can work on your documents offline and be assured that they are always in sync.
Can people with another Office version open documents I create with Office Professional 2013?
Yes, a person with a previous version of Microsoft Office can easily open documents created with the latest release of Office.
Office 2007, Office 2010, Office 365, or Office 2013 users can open documents created using the latest release of Office applications without any additional action.
Customers using earlier versions of Office may need to download and install a compatibility pack.
You might also like
Office 365 Personal
For 1 PC or Mac, plus 1 tablet
Office 365 Home
For 5 PCs or Macs, plus 5 tablets
Office Home &
For 1 PC, includes:
Office 365 Business Premium
Best for 1-10 users
+ enterprise-grade email, online meetings and other cloud services