- Click New Email, or press Ctrl + N.
- If multiple email accounts are configured in Microsoft Outlook 2013, the From button appears and the account that will send the message is shown. To change the account, click From.
- In the Subject box, type the subject of the message.
- Enter the recipients' email addresses or names in the To, Cc, or Bcc box (To, Cc, and Bcc boxes: A message is sent to the recipients in the To box. Recipients in the Cc (carbon copy) and Bcc (blind carbon copy) boxes also get the message; however, the names of the recipients in the Bcc box aren't visible to other recipients.). Separate multiple recipients with a semicolon.
To select recipients' names from a list in the Address Book, click To, Cc, or Bcc, and then click the names that you want.
I don't see the Bcc box. How do I turn it on?
To display the Bcc box for this and all future messages, click Options, and then in the Show Fields group, click Bcc.
- Click Attach File to add an attachment. Or click Attach Item to attach Outlook items, such as email messages, tasks, contacts, or calendar items.
Tip If you don’t like the font or style of your mail, you can change the way it looks. It’s also a good idea to check the spelling in your message before sending.
- After you finish composing your message, click Send.
Note If you can't find the Send button, you may need to configure an email account.