In Microsoft Lync 2010 communications software or in Microsoft Lync 2010 Attendant, you can select the During work hours only as specified in Outlook check box so that your call forwarding settings will be applied only during the working hours you set in Outlook 2010. To configure call forwarding, see Set Call Forwarding options.
In Microsoft Outlook 2010 messaging and collaboration client, you can set your own calendar work days and working hours. By default in Outlook 2010, the work week is set from Monday through Friday with a work day extending from 8 A.M. to 5 P.M. The first day of the week in Calendar is Sunday.
To change your work days and times in Outlook 2010, do the following:
- Open Outlook Calendar and click the File tab.
- Click Options.
- Click Calendar.
- Under Work time, do one or more of the following:
- To change your work hours, in the Start time and End time lists, click the start time and end time of your work day. This is primarily used for your free/busy time availability for meeting requests from other people.
- To change your work week, select the check boxes for the days that are a part of your work week. Clear the check boxes for the days that are not a part of the work week.
- To change the first day of the week, in the First day of the week list, click a day.
- To change the first week of the year, in the First week of year list, click an entry.
Top of Page