Explore Office 365 for business
Email and calendars on the go
Keep everyone connected with business-class email and calendars they can access and share from virtually anywhere.
Virtually anywhere access
- Access the latest email and calendars from your PC, Mac, web browser, Windows Phone,
iPhone, Android phone, Symbian phone, and BlackBerry.
- Lost your phone? You can wipe data from your device to prevent unauthorized access.
Email that fits your needs
- Share your calendar and free/busy information with others inside and outside your organization, making scheduling meetings much easier.
- Hold on to important email with 50 GB storage for each user.
- Retrieve contacts from almost anywhere.
- Customize inbox rules and other notifications.
- Use your own domain name with your email accounts. For example: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- With the ability to send messages up to 25 MB, you can include images and custom formatting in your email.
- Your email is free from advertising.
- Defend against mail threats with built-in enterprise-grade antivirus protection and anti-spam filtering.
Easy-to-use administrative control
- Set up new user accounts and email groups in seconds.
- Restore accounts deleted within 30 days.
- Use PowerShell to create custom scripts and automated processes.
Advanced email features in select midsize business and enterprise plans
- Active Directory synchronization for single sign-on is included in Office 365 Midsize Business and all Office 365 Enterprise plans. Active Directory
synchronization enables businesses to manage user identities across different in-house and online
installations of Exchange, Lync, SharePoint, and other Microsoft products.
- You can configure email spam settings in all Office 365 Enterprise plans.
- Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 include hosted voicemail with auto attendant capabilities.