Do one of the following:
Set timings manually
Repeat the following process for each slide you want to set the timing for.
- On the Slides tab in normal view (view: A way of displaying the contents of a presentation and providing the user with the means to interact with it.), select the slides you want to set the timing for.
- On the Slide Show menu, click Slide Transition.
- Under Advance slide, select the Automatically after check box, and then enter the number of seconds you want the slide to appear on the screen.
If you want the next slide to appear either when you click the mouse or automatically after the number of seconds you enter — whichever comes first — select both the On mouse click and the Automatically after check boxes.
Record timings while you rehearse
- On the Slide Show menu, click Rehearse Timings to start the show in rehearsal mode.
- Click the advance button when you're ready to go to the next slide.
- When you reach the end of the slide show, click Yes to accept the timings or No to start over.
If you know the timing you want for a slide, you can enter it directly in the Slide Time box of the Rehearsal toolbar.