Use bullets or numbers to present lots of text or a sequential process in a PowerPoint 2013 presentation.
- On the View tab, in the Presentation Views group, click Normal.
- On the left-hand side of the PowerPoint window, click a slide thumbnail that you want to add bulleted or numbered text to.
- On the slide, select the lines of text in a text placeholder or table that you want to add bullets or numbering to.
- On the Home tab, in the Paragraph group, click Bullets or Numbering.
- To change all lines of text, select the outline of the text object, and then apply the bullet or numbering.
- To increase or decrease the indent, to change spacing between a bullet or number and the text, to change the style, color, or size of bullets or numbers, to manually change the number that you want to start from, and so on, see Adjust the indent in a bulleted or numbered list on the ruler.