If you’re upgrading from Microsoft Office OneNote 2007 (or earlier) to Microsoft OneNote 2010, you’ll no doubt have questions at first. For example, you may wonder where certain buttons are in the new ribbon interface. To help you get used to OneNote 2010, we created a short guide that answers common customer questions about the transition. Click the link below, and the guide opens as a PDF file in Adobe Reader. You can then view the guide, print it out, or save it for later use.
Inside the guide
- A quick, visual introduction to the ribbon and other parts of the OneNote 2010 interface.
- Where to find menu-to-ribbon reference guides, training, and other useful resources for OneNote 2010.
- Where to find things you might be looking for, such as the Tools | Options dialog box or the New Notebook Wizard.
- How to customize the OneNote 2010 ribbon and Quick Access Toolbar.
- How to work with people who don’t yet have OneNote 2010.
Note If you want to know about new features in OneNote 2010, read this article: What's new in OneNote 2010.
Top of Page