Choose your billing country/region:
Office 365 Enterprise
For businesses that need the power of Office with advanced services for messaging, document sharing, compliance and management features for IT.
The new Office delivers virtually anywhere access and runs the way you want
Get the power and flexibility your organization requires, from enterprise-grade communication and productivity services for all your users to industry-leading management capabilities for your IT.
Experience Office virtually anywhere
Provide users with the Office applications they know, optimized for their devices, so they can work their best wherever they happen to be.
- Get Office fast. With the new streaming Office, you don't have to wait for Office installs or stop working to receive Office updates. Plus, the new Office can be installed side by side with previous versions of Office.
- Roaming settings. Your recent documents, settings, and custom dictionaries follow your Microsoft account, so your work and customizations move with you.
- Office Web Apps. Enhanced Office Web Apps empower you to edit across multiple devices, right from your browser.
Stay connected to your business
Simplify the way you work together with powerful communication tools.
- Multi-party HD meetings. Work together anywhere with conferencing that includes advanced sharing, note taking, and annotations.
- Keep people connected. Connect even more easily with a unified contact card that brings together SharePoint, Facebook, and LinkedIn updates and lets you start an IM, call, or video chat with just a click.
- Business intelligence for everyone. Explore and analyze large data sets with lightning-fast performance with PowerPivot in Excel, and create visual dashboards for key business insights with the new PowerView.
Run it the way you want
Office 365 provides the flexibility you need to run your business the way that works best for you.
- A new, unified admin experience. Easily manage Office 365 services from any browser, while still having advanced PowerShell commands available for automating management tasks.
- Migrate on your terms. With Office 365 ProPlus, you can stream the latest version of Office and run it side by side with a previous Office version while users transition. You can also connect your on-premises servers and migrate to Office 365 on your timeframe.
- New apps. With the new cloud app model you can build secure, scalable, and flexible cloud apps that integrate with users’ documents. The new corporate catalog app helps you manage apps available in your organization.
Keep your business compliant
Keep your company's data secure and your business compliant with enterprise-grade monitoring and protection tools.
- Unified eDiscovery. Search data across Exchange, SharePoint, and Lync. eDiscovery integrates with advanced retention and archiving, enabling in-place legal hold and case-based projects.
- Data loss prevention. Create data loss prevention policies and use templates for protecting sensitive information. Built-in policy education in Outlook informs users what they are doing wrong before the email is sent.
- Role-based access. Control access to the compliance tools, as well as to the more traditional tasks, such as admin tasks, help desk issues, billing, and procurement.
All Office 365 Enterprise plans include:
|Email and calendars
Use business-class, browser-based Outlook, including a 25 GB mailbox per user, shared calendars, and task-management tools.
||Host online meetings with audio and video using one-click screen sharing and HD video conferencing.
||Connect with others via instant message and let people know your availability with your online status.
|File storage and sharing
||SkyDrive Pro gives users 7 GBs of personal storage that syncs with their PC or Mac for offline access. Easily share documents with others through Office or SharePoint.
Work together on projects with team sites that help keep related documents, notes, tasks, and conversations organized together.
|Office Web Apps
Create and edit Word, OneNote, PowerPoint, and Excel documents from any modern browser.
Sync email, calendar, and contacts; access SharePoint sites; view and edit Office documents with Office Web Apps using a browser on Windows Phone, iOS, and Android devices.
|Apps for Office and SharePoint
New third-party and customer-developed apps work with Office and SharePoint to bring web services right into your documents and sites.
The admin portal provides IT detailed configuration options for their services, either from an online portal or through automated management with PowerShell commands.
||Get peace of mind knowing your services are available with an industry-leading 99.9% uptime SLA.
Cutting-edge security practices with five layers of security and proactive monitoring help keep customer data safe.
||Your data belongs to you. Microsoft does not scan emails or documents for advertising purposes.
|Up to date
||No need to pay for version upgrades; updates are included in your subscription. New features are rolled out to Office 365 customers in an IT-configurable experience.
||24/7 phone support for all IT issues. For less urgent issues, you can make service requests directly through the admin portal.
Some Office 365 for enterprise plans also include:
|Office suite included
||Always have the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook1, OneNote, Publisher1, and Access.1
- Capture your ideas however you work best—using a keyboard, pen, or a touchscreen.
- Easily format information in Excel with tools that recognize your pattern and auto-complete data.
- Easily incorporate content from PDFs to create your own great-looking Word documents.
- Design customized marketing materials that fit your brand and customers.
|Office on more devices
||Experience Office on your PC, Mac, Windows tablet, and other select devices. Visit www.office.com/mobile for compatible devices.
|Office on any PC
||Stream full versions of Office programs on any PC with Office on Demand.2
||Archiving and legal hold capabilities, plus unlimited storage.
|Advanced voice support
||Hosted voicemail support with auto-attendant capabilities.
|Advanced business intelligence tools
||Create and manage interactive dashboards with multiple data sources.
Frequently asked questions
You can pay with all major credit cards, and your subscription amount will appear on your credit card statement. For Office 365 Enterprise, Midsize, and standalone plans, you have the option to receive an invoice and, depending on your choice of services, you will be billed monthly or annually. You receive an email message when your invoice is ready to be viewed and, if a purchase order (PO) number is entered when you buy your subscription, that number is included in your invoice.
You can cancel your subscription at any time. However, depending on the product and the type of subscription you have, there may be a penalty for canceling before the end of your contract. Read the complete Microsoft Online Subscription Agreement.
Your data is yours. If you decide to cancel your Office 365 subscription, you can download your data—for example, your email and documents on team sites—and save it to another location. You should save your data before you cancel. All the data associated with your Office 365 account is deleted 90 days after cancellation.
You cannot migrate between an Office 365 Small Business and an Office 365 Enterprise plan. In order to change from a Small Business plan to an Enterprise plan or vice versa, you must first cancel your account with the plan you currently have, and then sign up for a different one. You can migrate your account within plan families, for example, from Small Business to Small Business Premium, or from one Enterprise plan to another.
Yes. If you purchase an Office 365 subscription with the same number of user accounts you created by the end of your free trial, the information and configuration for these users' accounts will remain intact. Once your free trial expires, you won't be able to continue using Office 365 for free. You will have an additional 30 days to purchase Office 365 before your account information is erased. Once your trial account information has been erased, it cannot be retrieved.
Microsoft Experts are trained IT and development companies that can help you move to Office 365 or develop custom solutions for your business. You can find a listing of all of our Microsoft Experts in Microsoft Pinpoint.
Two of the Office 365 Enterprise plans include the latest desktop version of Office which delivers the best experience for your employees and is easy for IT to manage deployment and upgrades. For the Office 365 plans that do not come with the latest desktop version of Office; Office 2010, Office 2007 (with slightly limited functionality) and Office 2011 for Mac are supported so you can take advantage of the rich Office 365 cloud services such as business-class email, HD video conferencing, and file sharing.
You can add the domain name you own to Office 365 to create both domain-based email addresses and a public-facing website.
Find out more
Other Office 365 plans for businesses
Office 365 Midsize Business
Get virtually anywhere access to Office plus some advanced IT capabilities
Office 365 Small Business Premium
Get virtually anywhere access to Office plus additional cloud services that are easy to administer