About this course
This course includes:
- One self-paced lesson.
- A short test at the end of the lesson. The test is not scored.
- A Quick Reference Card you can print at the end of the course.
This course assumes you have at least a moderate level of experience with Access; you've built a few databases, and you understand the basics of database design and table relationships. If you're new to Access, see Getting started with Access 2010.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Use Backstage view to open existing databases and create new databases.
- Save an existing database as an Access 2010 file.
- Use the ribbon to start Design view for tables, forms, reports, and queries.
- Use Layout view to edit forms and reports.
- Use Layout view to group data in reports.