About this course
This course includes:
- One self-paced lesson.
- One practice session for hands-on experience. The practice requires Access 2010.
- A short test at the end of the lesson. The test is not scored.
- A Quick Reference Card you can print at the end of the course.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Create a table in Datasheet view.
- Set data types for the fields in the table.
- Create a table in Design view, and set the primary key and data types for the table.
- Create a lookup field — a field that provides a list of choices.
- Use Design view to change the values in an existing lookup field.
Before you begin