|Microsoft Access 2000
The following example copies conditional formatting between controls.
To copy conditional formatting from the ProductName field to the UnitPrice field
- On the View menu, click Design View.
- In the Detail section, click the ProductName box .
- Click the Format Painter button on the toolbar.
Notice that when you move the mouse away from the toolbar, the cursor has a paintbrush next to it.
- In the Detail section, click the UnitPrice box to copy the conditional formatting from the ProductName box .
- On the View menu, click Datasheet View to view the results.
Note that now the color of the font changes when you move to different records and click the UnitPrice field.