SkyDrive is now OneDrive, and SkyDrive Pro is now OneDrive for Business. Read more about this change at From SkyDrive to OneDrive
Take a tour of the ribbon and learn where all your favorite buttons and menus are in OneNote 2013.
Other videos in this course
This video is part of a training course called Make the switch to OneNote 2013. You can download the entire course or watch the videos online:
- Video: Get going fast. This video shows you the top five things that have changed in OneNote 2013.
- Video: Start up OneNote 2013, and start taking notes. In this video, take an in-depth look at OneNote 2013: from starting it up for the first time, to taking notes. Plus, learn how to convert your notebook to the latest format.
- Video: Get the hang of how OneNote is organized. This video shows you the three major places to find things: on the page, on the ribbon, and in the Backstage.
- Video: Find the things you’re used to using: from formatting features, to tools for sharing. (You are here!) Take a tour of the ribbon and learn where all your favorite buttons and menus are in OneNote 2013.
- Video: Share your notebook. Share your notebook by moving it to a cloud service like OneDrive.
Need a reminder of what you learned? See the course summary.
Ready for another tutorial? See the complete list of OneNote 2013 training courses.