Choose your billing country/region:
Office 365 ProPlus
Your Office instantly—wherever you go
For businesses that want the latest Office productivity and collaboration tools fast, with smooth upgrades
Price does not include VAT.
IT flexibility and control
Get the latest Office, business-class email, document sharing, and web meetings—rich productivity services for modern users with the IT flexibility and control you need
Fine-tune security settings and control access to data and services
Deploy on your terms and monitor your system’s health in real time
Best experience virtually anywhere
With Office as a subscription, you always have the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote,1 Publisher,1 and Access,1 right when you need them and just how you want them.
- Your personalized Office goes where you go. Office links you to your files from virtually anywhere, and your personalized settings roam with you.
- Get Office fast. With the new streaming Office delivery, you don't have to wait for Office installs or stop working to receive Office updates.
- Work fast on most smart devices with the intuitive new touch features. The new Office is optimized for touch, so you can work the way that's familiar to you.
- Stream your Office to any PC. Away from your desk? Instantly stream the most up-to-date version of Office to any Internet-connected PC. 3
Office 365 ProPlus provides industry-leading email, calendaring, messaging, and communication experiences across all your Office applications, so you can keep working together no matter where you are.
- Collaborate within documents. Stay on task and up to date when working together by tracking review conversations in comments within documents.
- Hold more effective online meetings. Get more done with multi-party HD video conferencing, real-time note taking, and screen sharing.
- Rich, real-time co-authoring. Work on files at the same time. Now you can co-author in Lync, too, for even more effective online working sessions.
Control access to your data
Office 365 ProPlus helps protect the privacy and security of your company's data by providing enhanced security technologies for viewing and creating documents, while enabling you to fine-tune your security settings and control access.
- Fine-tune your security settings. Use Active Directory Group Policy to fine-tune configuration management and security settings in Office applications.
- Grant access on your terms. Control access to align with your directory services and compliance needs. Keep user authentication in-house or in sync with your policies, or use hosted services.
- Protect your files proactively. Reduce malware threats with protected viewing of documents.
Deploy the way you want
Office 365 ProPlus works the way you want, with flexible deployment options that let you manage Office on your own with your systems or with assistance from hosted management services.
- Deploy with your tools or from the cloud. Deploy Office 365 ProPlus on-premises with your software distribution infrastructure or with assistance from the Office 365 online service.
- Enjoy smoother upgrades with side-by-side support. Office 365 ProPlus runs side by side with earlier Office versions. It also respects your existing customizations and automatically loads add-ins and Outlook data files to ensure smooth transitions to the latest programs.
- Gain more control with real-time monitoring of health and performance. Telemetry tools give you more power to monitor Office 365 ProPlus across your organization.
Office 365 ProPlus includes:
|Office suite included
Always have the latest versions of:
- Capture your ideas however you work best—using a keyboard, pen, or a touchscreen.
- Open PDFs and edit paragraphs, lists, and tables just as you do in familiar Word documents.
- Keep track of comments in Word documents and mark them as done with the new reply button.
- Convert your data into a chart or table in two steps or less so you can analyze it faster, and then preview it with different formatting.
- Embed Excel spreadsheets, Visio diagrams, photos, and almost any other kind of computer file, in your OneNote notebooks.
- Share your PowerPoint presentation over the web by sending a link to it.
- Design customized marketing materials that fit your brand and customers.
|Office on more devices
||Enjoy a consistent and familiar Office experience across PCs, Macs, Windows tablets, and most mobile devices.2
|Office on any PC
Stream full versions of Office programs on any PC with Office on Demand.3
To see all the features that are included, view the detailed service descriptions
Frequently asked questions
What is Office 365 ProPlus?
Office 365 ProPlus is one of the subscription service plans in the new Office. It is productivity software (including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, Access, and Lync) that is installed on your desktop or laptop computer. Office 365 ProPlus is a user-based service that allows people to access Office experiences on up to 5 PCs or Macs and on their mobile devices. Traditional Office installations were tied to the computers they were installed on. Office 365 ProPlus enables flexible new deployment options that IT and/or individual users can choose from to install Office.
What is the difference between Office 365 ProPlus and Office Professional Plus 2013?
Both Office Professional Plus 2013 and Office 365 ProPlus deliver the same application experiences. However, Office Professional Plus 2013 is a traditional Office installation that is tied to the computers it is installed on, and it is available through volume licensing only. A user-based service, Office 365 ProPlus is available as a subscription.
Why would I choose Office 365 ProPlus over Office Professional Plus 2013?
Office 365 ProPlus offers several advantages compared to Office Professional Plus 2013.
- Office Professional Plus 2013 uses Windows Installer Package (MSI)-based installation. Office 365 ProPlus uses Click-to-Run installation and software update management. With Click-to-Run, you can:
- Have Office up and running fast—often in under two minutes.
- Run existing Office 2010, Office 2007, and Office 2003 applications while you install the new Office, so you don't have to interrupt your users' work.
- Keep older versions of Office side by side on your PCs to mitigate any potential file or add-in compatibility risks.
- Get updates delivered to users without interruption. Updates are cached in the background and the next time a user closes and re-opens the Office application, it is up to date.
- Office Professional Plus 2013 is connected to the hardware or device it is installed on. Office 365 ProPlus is connected to the user, which offers these advantages:
- Users can install Office on up to five PCs or Macs concurrently and they will have access to mobile Office experiences across smartphones, tablets, and other devices they use.
- Your organization may also have the flexibility to treat Office as an operational cost instead of a software asset.
- If you are implementing a bring-your-own-device (BYOD) strategy, Office 365 ProPlus lets you de-activate Office on user-owned devices when people leave the organization, or if their devices are compromised.
Office 365 ProPlus includes all the great Office application experiences you expect, with added flexibility for modern users and IT needs.
Do I need an Internet connection to use Office 365 ProPlus?
Office 365 ProPlus is designed to run locally on PCs, so a persistent connection to the Internet is not required. IT administrators can also deploy Office and Office software updates using software distribution tools and infrastructure in more traditional private cloud environments. Because Office 365 ProPlus is pivoted on an active user account, the Office desktop applications perform a daily check for user account status using the Internet. This gives your organization the ability to de-provision Office from user-owned devices if they leave your organization. Office 365 ProPlus can be easily configured to use your email, collaboration, and directory services infrastructure, if you prefer to manage those services on-premises.
Do I have control over software updates if I use Office 365 ProPlus?
Yes, you can configure Office 365 ProPlus to apply only the software updates you have tested and validated. You can manage software updates completely in-house, either by using familiar software distribution tools or by directing Office 365 ProPlus to check for updates at your file shares or URLs.
What happens to my data if I cancel my subscription?
Your data is yours. If you decide to cancel your Office 365 subscription, you can download your data—for example, your email and documents on team sites—and save it to another location. You should save your data before you cancel. After you cancel your subscription, data associated with your Office 365 account will be available to your administrator(s), in a limited function account, for 90 days.
Windows PC client programs and/or features only. Cannot be used across devices.
Office Mobile can be installed on up to 5 iPhones and Android phones, enabling you to access, edit, and view Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents. Note that Office Mobile is already available on Windows Phones and does not count toward the 5-device limit. Use the OneNote, OWA, Lync Mobile, and SharePoint Newsfeed apps on most devices. Learn more.
Office on Demand works only with Windows 7 or Windows 8 on an Internet-connected PC and requires SharePoint Online or SkyDrive Pro. SharePoint and SkyDrive Pro are included in many Office 365 subscription plans.
Find out more
Other Office 365 plans for business
Office 365 Small Business Premium
Get virtually anywhere access to Office plus additional cloud services that are easy to administer
Office 365 Midsize Business
For businesses that need more advanced IT functionality
Office 365 Enterprise E3
For businesses that need more advanced BI, email, and voice capabilities