Explore Office 365 for business
The most powerful Office yet
Equip your business with the new Office, a powerful service that keeps you connected on the go.
Office on your terms
Office is now a subscription service, providing you with even more ways to stay productive and connected no matter where you’re working. With Office as a subscription, you can rely on always having the latest versions of your trusted applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and more) and access to your documents where and when you need them.
Many Office 365 plans include the latest desktop version of Office in addition to web-based access to Office applications and many other cloud services. There are also Office 365 plans that work with earlier versions* of Office, so you can take advantage of rich Office 365 cloud services such as business-class email, HD video conferencing, and file sharing.
Always have the latest version
- Updates are automatic in Office as a service, so you can count on always having the latest versions of the tools you rely on, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, Access , and Lync for your PC.
- Office as a subscription installs quickly across all your supported devices, and you don’t need to uninstall your old version of Office.
- All your files are automatically saved online, even the ones on your PC, so it’s easy to access, edit, and share your latest version on the go.
The freedom of Office across your devices
- Install Office on up to 5 of your PCs, Macs, or tablets, and easily transfer the installation to new devices whenever you need to.
- Your Office applications are accessible from multiple devices, giving you the freedom and flexibility to work from anywhere.
- When you're away from your own PC, you can stream Office in seconds to any Internet-connected PC running Windows 7 or Windows 8 with Office on Demand.
Your personalized Office in the cloud
- Your applications, documents, and even your personalized settings roam with you. Just sign in to your account for instant access and get right to work.
- The fast and fluid interface puts your most important documents, applications, and people right up front.
- Capture your ideas however you work best—using touch, or a mouse, keyboard, or pen.