You can resize an entire drawing, resize individual shapes and pictures, and crop (crop: To trim vertical or horizontal edges of an object. Pictures are often cropped to focus attention on a particular area.) a picture.
Do one of the following:
Resize a drawing
- Select the drawing canvas (drawing canvas: An area on which you can draw multiple shapes. Because the shapes are contained within the drawing canvas, they can be moved and resized as a unit.).
- On the Drawing Canvas toolbar (toolbar: A bar with buttons and options that you use to carry out commands. To display a toolbar, press ALT and then SHIFT+F10.), do one of the following:
- To make the drawing canvas boundary larger without changing the size of the objects (object: A table, chart, graphic, equation, or other form of information. Objects created in one application, for example spreadsheets, and linked or embedded in another application are OLE objects.) on the canvas, click Expand .
- To make the drawing canvas boundary fit tightly around the drawing objects or pictures, click Fit .
- To scale the drawing and make the objects and canvas proportionately smaller or larger, click Scale Drawing , and then drag the edges of the canvas.
Resize a picture or shape
Crop a picture