Choose your billing country/region:
Work and study your way
Best for students who want Office on up to 2 PCs or Macs
Compatible only with Windows 7, Windows 8, and Mac OS X 10.6 or later
Limited time offer: Buy today and get Panda Internet Security 2013 FREE.1
For 2 PCs or Macs
Office in the cloud
The latest Office applications on up to 2 PCs or Macs
, plus virtually anywhere access, SkyDrive
storage, and Skype
Access your stuff on the move with SkyDrive
. Call around the world using Skype
Sign in to your Office
Keep work and personal files close - at home, in class or on the move.
- Your settings and documents stay with you. Switch between devices and pick up right where you left off.
- Store more in the cloud. With your extra 20 GB SkyDrive storage, your notes, photos, and files are always accessible.
Simplify how you share
Edit documents in real time. Share schedules, notes and the latest news with family and friends around the world.
- Share documents and edits in real time. Keep changes to documents or OneNote notebooks up-to-date, even when more than one person is editing at once.
- Stay in touch wherever you are. Call phones in 60+ countries with 60 minutes of Skype calls each month.
Turn your ideas into captivating documents
Get off to a fast start by using the great-looking templates on the Start screen, then polish your work with new tools.
- Work the way you want. Capture your ideas using keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
- Work with documents in new ways. Pull content from PDFs straight into Word. Watch online videos without leaving your document.
- Easily create multi-media projects. Drag and drop pictures, videos, and online media into your projects. Live layout guides help you perfect the final product.
|The latest Office applications
Always have the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, and Access for your Mac
- Capture your ideas however you work best—using a keyboard, pen, or a touchscreen.
- Do more with your Word docs: pop in an online video, open a PDF and edit the content, and align pictures and diagrams with minimal fuss.
- Excel templates do most of the setup and design for you, so you can focus on your information.
- Create stunning presentations with the new alignment, color-matching, and other design tools in PowerPoint.
- Draw, handwrite, type, click, or swipe your notes in OneNote. Your notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices.
- Outlook is now automatically connected to your Microsoft web mail account. Sync tasks and calendars with Outlook to put all your plans together.
- Work with pictures more easily in Publisher to add that eye-popping touch to your publications.
- Easily build a database app in Access and then use and share your app on the web.
|Office on more devices
Install Office applications on your PC, Mac, Windows tablet, and other select devices.
Office supports PCs running Windows 7 or higher, and Macs with Mac OS X 10.6 or higher. Office Mobile supports Windows Phone devices running Windows Phone OS 7.5 and higher.
View system requirements
|Your Office away from home
Away from your PC? Office 365 Home Premium and Office 365 University subscribers can stream full versions of Office applications to any Internet-connected PC running Windows 7 or Windows 8 using Office on Demand.
In addition, free Office WebApps sync with your SkyDrive account, so you can access, view, edit and share your documents, photos and other files from any internet-connected device running a supported browser.
|+20 GB online storage with SkyDrive
Use your additional 20 GB online storage for documents, photos, and videos, so you can edit and share them from wherever you are.
|60 Skype world minutes per month
Call phones in over 40 countries with 60 free Skype world minutes per month. Use Skype world minutes from any device where you have Skype installed, whether it’s your mobile phone, tablet, TV, or other device.
Frequently asked questions
What is Office 365 University?
Office 365 University is a four-year subscription for full- and part-time enrolled university and college students, faculty, and staff in accredited institutions. Alumni of these institutions are ineligible.
After purchasing Office 365 University at a participating retailer, you need to go online to verify your eligibility in order to activate Office. You are also subject to the Office 365 University EULA and will be required to accept the agreement before activating the product. Internet access is required. The academic verification and redemption process occurs online. Each eligible user can redeem Office 365 University product once in a three year period and can only activate a maximum of two.
Office 365 University is available in the following countries/regions: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong SAR, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Korea, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, and Vietnam.
Office 365 University will be available in each of the countries/regions listed as the new Office is released in that country/region.
You’ll need Windows 7, Windows 8 OS, or Mac OS X version 10.6 or later to successfully run Office on your PC or Mac. Office Mobile supports Windows Phone devices running Windows Phone OS 7.5 and higher.
If you have an active Office 365 Home Premium or Office 365 University subscription, and available installs, you can install Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook on your Mac. The applications available for Mac users and the version numbers may be different from those available for PC users.
Current Office application versions for Office 365 are Office 2013 for Windows and Office 2011 for Mac. Customers with an active subscription will be entitled to the newest versions when available.
You can use Skype world minutes to call friends or family with or without a Skype account on their mobile phone or landline. Just dial from Skype and your friends and family can pick up on their phone.
Each active Office 365 Home Premium and Office 365 University subscription is entitled to 60 Skype world minutes per month, which can be used to make Skype calls to phones in over 60 countries/regions.
Your Skype world minutes will be applied to a new or existing Skype account. Each month you will receive 60 Skype world minutes. Your Skype world minutes allowance resets each month. Special, premium and non-geographic numbers cannot be called using Skype world minutes. Calls to mobiles are for select countries only. Skype world minutes available in select countries. See full details.
All SkyDrive users receive 7 GB of storage with SkyDrive for free. Additional storage can be purchased if needed. Customers with an active Office 365 Home Premium or Office 365 University subscription receive an additional 20 GB of SkyDrive storage, per subscription, for a total of 27 GB of storage. This additional storage is not available during trial periods.
This additional 20 GB of SkyDrive storage is applied to the SkyDrive account that is linked to the Microsoft account used to create the Office 365 subscription account.
Office on Demand comes with some Office 365 subscriptions, including Office 365 Home Premium, Office 365 University and Office 365 Small Business Premium subscriptions. It lets you use your Office applications on PCs that don’t have Office installed on them. For example, a PC in the library, at a business center, or one that you borrowed from a friend.
The applications you want to use, for example Word or Excel, are streamed to the PC instead of being permanently installed on it. Streaming speed depends on Internet connectivity speed. Once you close the applications, they are no longer available to other users of that PC. Documents you save to SkyDrive will also no longer be available to other users, unless you saved them locally on the computer.
You can use Office on Demand on a PC that is connected to the Internet and running Windows 7 or later. Office on Demand is not available for Mac.
You might also like
Office Home & Student 2013
For 1 PC, includes:
Office 365 Home Premium
5 PCs or Macs, 1 household