The meeting is over, and your notes are all over the page, so now you'd like to organize them a bit and combine a few notes in the same paragraph. Here are a few things you can do:
- Move notes around on a page by moving the note container. Position the pointer on the bar at the top of the container, and when the four-headed arrow appears, drag the container to a new position.
- Move text from one container to another by selecting the text and dragging it.
- Move individual paragraphs by clicking and dragging the handle that appears to the left of the paragraph.
- Combine notes containers by holding down the SHIFT key while you drag one container to the other.
- Change the width of the paragraph by resizing the note container. Point to the edge of the container, and when the two-headed arrow appears, drag the edge of the container.
Click Play to see how to move notes and how to resize the note container.