Save time by signing or sending documents for eSignature without ever leaving Microsoft Word. After you finish editing a document, open the DocuSign app. From there, you can chose to sign a document yourself, or send the document to someone else to complete and sign. Use DocuSign’s simple drag and drop functionality to specify tags where recipients need to sign or provide information, or add your own signature. You can choose to save a completed copy of the signed documents to OneDrive for Business so you can keep track of your documents in one central location.
Manage your documents with confidence knowing that DocuSign meets eSignature legal standards and your documents are kept secure with the industry leader in digital transaction management.
From the app, you can either log in to the app with existing DocuSign credentials, or get started with a free trial of DocuSign by joining with your Office 365 or Microsoft credentials.
• Sign or get signatures on any Microsoft Word document
• Save signed documents to a dedicated folder in OneDrive for Business
• Create a new DocuSign account with your Office 365 credentials
• Create a new DocuSign account with your Microsoft credentials
• DocuSign for Microsoft Word is supported for the Microsoft Word 2013 (Windows) desktop application
• DocuSign for Microsoft Word relies on DocuSign, which is subscription-based service. The app is designed to work with DocuSign Personal, Professional, Business, or Enterprise subscription plans. New users can sign up for a DocuSign free trial from within the DocuSign for Word app.