About this course
This course includes:
- One self-paced lesson.
- A short test at the end of the lesson. The test is not scored.
- A Quick Reference Card you can print at the end of the course.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Explain what pages are in SharePoint terms.
- Identify which pages can be changed and which cannot.
- Identify examples of both wiki pages and Web Part pages on a new or upgraded team site.
- Start editing a wiki page (for example, the home page on a new site).
- Start editing a Web Part page (for example, an upgraded home page).
Before you begin
This course requires familiarity with SharePoint team sites.