About this course
This course includes:
- Four self-paced lessons.
- A short test at the end of the course. Your answers are private and the test is not scored.
- A Quick Reference Card that you can print at the end of the course.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Find content on a SharePoint site or in SharePoint lists or libraries.
- Find documents across multiple sites by using the Search Center site.
- Use Advanced search to find content.
- Find content on SharePoint site from a Windows 7 desktop.
Before you begin
If you are brand new to Microsoft SharePoint Server, start with this article: Getting started with SharePoint Server 2010.
To learn about the new features in SharePoint Server 2010, read What's New in Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010.
You can view the videos in this course in any order.