You can choose newsfeed activities that you want to be notified about in email.
Note The features described in this article depend on whether your organization has deployed or customized personal sites and user profiles. For more information, see your administrator.
To choose newsfeed activities that you want to see in your email:
- Click your name at the top of one of your SharePoint or Office 365 sites, and then click About Me.
- Click edit your profile at the top of the page.
- Click the ellipsis (…), and then click Newsfeed Settings.
- Select the newsfeed activities you want to be notified about in email, using the table below for guidance.
- Click Save all and close.
|Email notification setting
|Someone has started following me
||Someone has started following you.
|Suggestions for people and keywords I might be interested in
||Suggestions are available for people and tags that you might want to follow. These suggestions can be based on how you use SharePoint-compatible programs, such as Outlook.
|Someone has @mentioned me
||Someone has @mentioned you in a newsfeed post. They may want to ask you about one of your profile Ask me about topics.
|Someone replied to a conversation that I started
||Someone has replied to a message that you posted in your newsfeed.
|Someone replied to a conversation that I replied to
||Someone has replied to a conversation in which you participated.
|Someone replied to my community discussion post
||Someone has replied to a post you made in a community discussion.
Top of Page