Minimize slide text and put notes in the notes section, out of your audience’s site. And print them with or without slide thumbnail images.
Other videos in this course
This video is part of a training course called Print slides, notes, or handouts. You can download the entire course or watch the videos online:
- Video: Print slides, notes, or handouts. (You are here!) Minimize slide text and put notes in the notes section, out of your audience’s site. And print them with or without slide thumbnail images.
- Video: Prepare a basic handout. Walk through the printing options for slides, handouts or notes so your printouts are the way you want them.
- Video: Edit headers and footers for handouts. Learn how to add headers and footers to your presentation handouts in PowerPoint, and how to change their look or position on the page.
- Video: Print Notes Pages as handouts. You can print your whole presentation as Notes Pages and give your audience the slides plus all the details in the notes.
- Video: Print handouts in Word. Print notes from Word for richer formatting options. Edit content, apply styles, and then print your notes.
Need a reminder of what you learned? See the course summary.
Ready for another tutorial? See the complete list of PowerPoint 2013 training courses.