About this course
This course includes:
- One self-paced lesson and one practice session for hands-on experience.
- A short test at the end of the lesson; the test is not scored.
- A Quick Reference Card you can take away from the course.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Create slides and add text.
- Choose a slide layout, insert a picture, and apply a theme.
- Change the size and position of slide elements.
- Format pictures, shapes, and other slide content.
- Create speaker notes to use when you present.
- Share the presentation file for review.
- Print handouts and prepare to present.
Before you begin
The hands-on practice session requires that you have PowerPoint 2010.