On the My account page, you can view or update your account information, or use the links on the side to get to other things you want to do.
To get to your account information from the main Outlook Web App page, go to the upper corner and choose Settings > Options > Account > My account.
Need to sign in to Outlook Web App? If you have an Office 365 account, go to the Office 365 sign-in page. If you don’t have an Office 365 account, see Sign in to Outlook Web App.
What’s on the account page?
Exactly what’s on the account page will vary depending on the service you’re using and which features are enabled for your account.
- You will always see basic information for your account, such as your photo, display name, and email address. You can change your personal information by clicking the edit button below your information.
- Below your account information, you’ll see a link that says Settings for POP and IMAP access…. Click that link for the information you’ll need to connect if you want to access your account using an email client that uses POP or IMAP. For more information about connecting your account to other email clients, see Use IMAP or POP email programs.
- There will be a set of links to one side that will take you to settings pages, where you can do things like set up an automatic reply message or find information such as how to connect your smart phone or tablet to your account.
Top of Page
Edit your account information
To edit your account information, click edit. The information you enter here will appear in your organization’s address book. After you’ve finished updating your information, click Save to save your changes or Cancel to leave the account information without saving any changes.
Use the change and discard buttons to edit or remove your photo.
- To change your photo, click Change.
- Enter the path to the photo you want to use, or click Browse to look for a photo.
- If you browse for an image, when you find the image you want, double-click it to add it.
- Click Save to save your change or Cancel to remove it.
What else do I need to know?
- You can only use a photo from your computer or from a network share that’s linked to your computer.
- You can use a photo or other image that’s up to 500 kilobytes (KB) in size.
- First name, Initial, Last name. These are optional. You can edit them to update the name associated with your account.
- Display name. This is how your name will appear in the address list and on the To line for messages you receive, and on the From line for messages you send. This is required.
- Email address or User ID. You can't modify the email address or user ID you use to sign in.
Use this section to record your contact location, for example, your office address.
Use this section to record your contact numbers.
Top of Page