After using a trial subscription to Office 365, you can buy the subscription or choose a different plan or service to purchase.
- Go to Admin > Manage and purchase licenses.
- On the Licenses page, click the trial plan that you want to buy.
- On the Subscription details page, click Buy now, and then follow the instructions. See Buy subscriptions for your organization for more information.
If additional plans or services are available to you, they will be listed under More offers.
Tips for buying a subscription while in trial
- User licenses: When you buy a subscription for a product you have used in a trial, users on the trial will be automatically transferred to the new paid subscription.
If you buy subscriptions for other plans or services—subscriptions that you haven’t used in a trial—you will need to assign users licenses for the new subscriptions after you make your purchase.
- Service usage address: The company address that you provided when you signed up for the trial is the default service usage address for your subscriptions. This address is used to determine your taxes and data center location. To change the address, on the Subscription details page under Service usage address, click Edit.
- Microsoft Authorized Partner: If a Microsoft Authorized Partner helped you with this purchasing decision and you want to associate your subscriptions with the partner in your order, on the Subscription details page under Partner information, click Add.