After using a trial subscription to Office 365, you can buy the subscription or choose a different plan or service to purchase.
- Go to Admin > Office 365 > Licensing > Subscriptions.
- On the Subscriptions page, click the trial plan that you want to buy.
- On the Subscription details page, click Buy now, and then follow the instructions. See Buy subscriptions for your organization for more information.
If additional plans or services are available to you, they are listed under More offers.
Tips for buying a subscription while in trial
- User licenses: When you buy a subscription for a product you’ve used in a trial, users on the trial are automatically transferred to the new paid subscription.
If you buy subscriptions for other plans or services—subscriptions that you haven’t used in a trial—you need to assign licenses to these users for the new subscriptions after you make your purchase.
- Service usage address: The address that you provided for your organization when you signed up for the trial is the default service usage address for your subscriptions. This address is used to determine your taxes and data center location. To change the address, on the Subscription details page, under Service usage address, click Edit.
- Microsoft Authorized Partner: If a Microsoft Authorized Partner helped you with this purchasing decision and you want to associate your subscriptions with the partner in your order, on the Subscription details page, under Partner information, click Add.