Important You and your site visitors must have the Adobe Reader installed to view a Portable Document Format (.pdf) file on your Web page.
Do the following:
Import a .pdf file to your Web site folder
- With your Web site open in FrontPage, on the File menu, click Import.
- Click Add File.
- Locate and click the file that you want to import, and then click Open.
Note The page that you want to add a .pdf file to must be part of a Web site.
Add an inline frame
- In Page view, at the bottom of the document window, click Design .
- On the Insert menu, click Inline Frame.
Set the initial page as the .pdf file
- In the inline frame, click Set Initial Page.
- In the Insert Hyperlink dialog box, select the .pdf file you want to add to your Web page.