SkyDrive is now OneDrive, and SkyDrive Pro is now OneDrive for Business. Read more about this change at From SkyDrive to OneDrive
Save your Excel file either to your computer, or to an online service like OneDrive. Then find out how to share it with others, even if they have an older version.
Other videos in this course
This video is part of a training course called Make the switch to Excel 2013. You can download the entire course or watch the videos online:
- Video: Get going fast. This video shows you the top 5 things that have changed in Excel 2013.
- Video: A first look at Excel 2013. In this video, take an in-depth look at Excel 2013: from starting it up, to saving your file. Also learn how to convert your .xls file to an .xlsx file.
- Video: How things are organized. This video shows you the three major places to find things: in the workbook, on the ribbon, and in the Backstage.
- Video: A closer look at the ribbon. Take a tour of the ribbon and learn where all your favorite buttons and menus are in Excel 2013.
- Video: Save, publish, and share. (You are here!) Save your Excel file either to your computer, or to an online service like OneDrive. Then find out how to share it with others, even if they have an older version.
Need a reminder of what you learned? See the course summary.
Ready for another tutorial? See the complete list of Excel 2013 training courses.