The amount and type of presence status information that a contact is allowed to view is determined by the contact’s access level. You can change a contact’s access level at any time.
To change a contact's access level
- In the Contact List, tap the name of the contact whose access level you want to change.
- Tap Menu > Access Levels, and then do one of the following:
When you are finished, tap ok to close the Contact Card.
- To permit the contact to view all your published contact information, including your home and mobile phone numbers, tap Personal.
- To permit the contact to view all your published contact information, plus your schedule and availability details, and to permit the contact to interrupt you when your status is Do Not Disturb, tap Team.
- To permit the contact to view your work contact information, basic schedule information, and availability details, tap Company.
- To permit the contact to view your name, title, company, e-mail address, and limited availability details, tap Public.
- To permit the contact to see your name and limited contact information, but prevent the contact from contacting you through Communicator, tap Blocked. You will appear as Offline to contacts that you block.