Office 365 Trust Center
Security. Compliance. Privacy.
Learn how we, as an industry leader in cloud productivity services, are continually taking steps to maintain your trust in Office 365.
Our commitment to the area of trust is explained through the five pillars of the Trust Center.
Your privacy matters
- Your data is not used for our advertising.
- We enable you to collaborate but also give you the ability to control information sharing.
- You own and retain all rights to your data in Office 365.
Leadership in transparency
- You know where your data resides.
- We are transparent about who can access your data and under what circumstances.
- If you choose, we keep you updated about changes to data center locations and other audit information.
- We stay up to date with today’s ever-evolving industry standards and regulations.
- Our service is verified to meet requirements specified in ISO 27001, EU model clauses, HIPAA BAA, and FISMA.
- Our data processing agreement details privacy, security, and handling of customer data, which helps you comply with local regulations.
Relentless on security
- Our built-in security features are a result of over a decade of providing and protecting online services.
- We provide flexible security settings that enable you to have control over your information.
- Our security processes monitor, anticipate, and mitigate threats to protect your data.
- We financially back our guarantee of 99.9% uptime.
- We have redundancy at the physical, data, and functional layers, giving you high availability.
- We have disaster recovery capabilities to keep you up and running.