Choose your billing country/region:
Office 365 for Midsize Business
Price does not include VAT.
Best for businesses with 10 – 250 employees
Keep everyone working efficiently and connected on the go
Get enterprise-grade email, meeting, and collaboration capabilities along with best-in-class Office tools and services—all accessible from virtually anywhere and simple to administer.
Your personalized Office experience is there whenever you need it
The virtually anywhere access of Office across devices gives everyone in your business the freedom and flexibility to be more productive wherever they're working. Plus, they can customize their personal Office settings for how they work best.
- Reliably access your applications and documents in the cloud. Just sign in and your documents are with you on SkyDrive Pro.
- Your personalized settings roam with you. Go straight to the last page you were working on or consult your personal dictionary, no matter what device you're using.
- Stream Office to any Internet-connected PC.2 When you're away from your desk, stream full versions of Office programs with Office on Demand.
- Experience Office on your PC, Mac, Windows tablet, and other select devices. Visit www.office.com/mobile for applicable devices.
Enjoy a rich, personalized Office experience, no matter what device you're working on.
Edit documents online from virtually anywhere.
Online services make it easier for you to work in teams
It's easy to keep the work flowing when you have tools that make communicating with team members, partners, and customers a rich and convenient experience.
- Equip everyone with business-grade Outlook email. They'll get more done with a 25 GB mailbox and shared calendars, scheduling, and task-list tools.
- Host more productive online meetings. HD video conferencing, real-time note taking, and screen sharing with Lync Online can speed progress toward your goals.
- Communicate securely with partners and customers. Share large or confidential documents and comment on shared documents from a single location in SharePoint Online.
- Boost team collaboration. Store team documents and emails in a single site mailbox for easy ramp-up and on-going communication.
Manage your environment easily without compromising security
Reduce your IT overhead and stop managing servers. Office 365 gives you simplified administration, industry-leading anti-malware and anti-spam protection, and a 99.9% uptime guarantee, so you can spend more time managing your core business.
- Avoid the overhead of software management. Deploy Office fast with Click-to-Run technology. Automatic updates ensure that you always have the latest version, without interrupting anyone's work.
- Manage all your services from a simplified admin portal available on the web. Add or delete users in seconds, manage email, and set rules for document access.
- Protect your data. Easily remove confidential company data from lost phones.
- Stay compliant efficiently. Office 365 is certified by governmental and industry compliance standards, so your business can stay regulated with low overhead.
Comment on shared documents and work on documents together in real time.
Office 365 Midsize Business plan includes:
Familiar Office tools
|Office suite included
Always have the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook,1 OneNote, Publisher,1 and Access1.
- Capture your ideas however you work best—using a keyboard, pen, or a touchscreen.
- Easily format lots of info in Excel with tools that recognize your pattern and autocomplete data, and visually represent your data quickly, using new recommended charts.
- Easily incorporate content from PDFs to create your own great-looking Word documents.
- Design customized marketing materials that fit your brand and customers.
|Office on more devices
||Experience Office on your PC, Mac, Windows tablet, and other select devices. Visit http://www.office.com/mobile for compatible devices.
|Office on any PC
||Stream full versions of Office programs on any PC with Office on Demand.2
Plus these online services:
|Email and calendars
||Use business-class, web-based Outlook, including a 25 GB mailbox per user, shared calendars, and task-list tools.
||Design and maintain your own public website with no additional hosting fees. Use your own domain name to promote your brand.
||Enable easy access and sharing of documents with 10 GB baseline storage plus 500 MB of storage per user.
||Host online meetings with audio and video using one-click screen sharing and HD video conferencing.
||Simplify how you connect with instant messaging and Presence (your online status).
||Get peace of mind knowing your services are available with an industry-leading, financially backed 99.9% uptime guarantee.
||Your data is yours. We safeguard it and protect your privacy.
||Deploy and manage Office across your company, no IT expertise required. You can add and remove users in minutes.
||Microsoft Support provides telephone and online answers, how-to resources, and connections with other Office 365 customers for setup and quick fixes.
Frequently asked questions
Find out more
Other Office 365 plans for businesses
Office 365 Small Business Premium
Get virtually anywhere access to Office plus additional cloud services that are easy to administer.
Office 365 Enterprise
For businesses that need more advanced BI, email, and voice capabilities.
Office 365 Midsize Business
Keep everyone working efficiently and connected on the go.
Price does not include VAT.
1 Windows PC client programs and/or features only. Cannot be used across devices.
2 PC running Windows 7 or 8 and Internet connection required.