Payslips provide employees with details about their pay for each pay period. A payslip shows payments, such as salary or wages, and deductions, such as Pay As You Earn (PAYE) tax, National Insurance contributions (NICs) and pension contributions.
Note Before you print payslips, you must calculate pay.
- On the Employees menu, click Process Payroll.
- Or -
On the Employees Home page, click Process Payroll.
- In the list of employees, select the employees for whom you want to print payslips, and then click Print Payslips.
- In the Print dialog box, do the following:
If you want to preview the payslips, click Preview.
- Under Printer, in Name, select the printer that you want to use to print the payslips.
- Under Print Options, select the format in which you want to print the payslips:
- Select Word template to select a Microsoft Office Word payslip template on which to print the payslips.
- Select Pre-printed form to print the payslips on a preprinted payslip form.
- Select Basic form to print the payslips on plain A4 paper.
In the preview window, you can review each payslip to ensure accuracy. When you are finished, click Close.
- Click OK to print the payslips.