About this course
This course includes:
- One self-paced lesson.
- One practice session for hands-on experience. The practice requires Microsoft Access 2010.
- A short test at the end of the lesson. The test is not scored.
- A Quick Reference Card you can print at the end of the course.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Plan the table structure of a new database.
- Plan the fields — the individual columns in each table.
- Plan the primary key fields that enable the relationships among your tables.
- Design tables for a web database — a database you publish to SharePoint.