Task & Calendar Sync, formerly award-winning MyView, allows users to focus on productivity instead of manually tracking all deliverables for ongoing projects by synching SharePoint projects, action items, and meetings into Microsoft® Exchange® accounts for view from Microsoft® Outlook® and other Exchange clients. Though the consolidation of individual tasks and calendars into one centralized location, users can rest assured that they are fully aware of all expiring deadlines and upcoming events.
AvePoint Task and Calendar Sync allows users to:
• Consistently facilitate collaboration
• Resolve scheduling ambiguity
• Enhance project tracking
• Ensure availability
• Minimize business disruptions
AvePoint Task and Calendar Sync Technical Overview:
• Requires Microsoft SharePoint 2013 and App Management service applications
• Supports syncing data from both on-premises and online versions of SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2010, and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 to Exchange 2013
• Supports synchronization of SharePoint events and tasks into any Microsoft Exchange application including Exchange Online and Microsoft Outlook, as well as Android, iOS, and Windows Phone mobile applications
• For Office 365 - SharePoint Online, the Provider Hosted App is hosted on Windows Azure to take advantage of cloud scalability, easily supporting any number of business users and SharePoint sites
• Azure's 99.95% monthly SLA provides business users with reliable access to their most up-to-date tasks and calendars
• For on-premises deployments of SharePoint 2013, the Provider Hosted App is hosted on-premises as an IIS Web Application and a Windows Service
• Two-way synchronization for tasks and calendar items with conflict resolution ensures that the most up-to-date information is available for both individual business users and the teams and projects they support, no matter where the information is accessed
View this interview with Chief Architect Jeremy Thake about the App:
The Task & Calendar Sync App from the SharePoint Store cannot be installed to a SharePoint 2013 on-premises farm, please visit the AvePoint product page for more information.
This app does not support Internet Explorer 8.